Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mexico-- Part 2

So, back to the real world... Re-entry hasn't been too difficult, although I do miss the beach already. Thus far, this week has been really busy with the real estate photography. I guess I should be thankful for the work, although another week of vacation would be okay with me too.
Here are a few more photos from our trip. Enjoy!
--DP


This is one of my favorite shots from our boat trip. It's a reflection of the docks in the water. I love the calming feeling it gives and the fact that it almost looks more like a painting than a photo. Anyone know of a good market for abstract photography, let me know!



One of my favorite things about Mexico is the colors. Everything is so vibrant, from the architecture, to the flowers, to the people. Lots of eye candy for a photographer!

More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Just gone through your blog and found it awesome. It was nice going through your blog. Keep it up the good work. Iflorist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete